PREVENT HAIR LOSS FROM HAPPENING!
According to a study by the World Health Organization (WHO), hair loss is now the “number 1 hair problem worldwide”. More and more people are losing their hair younger and earlier.
Regardless of origin, age or gender, it can affect everyone and can become a major psychological and physical burden.
The most common reasons for hair loss are:
- Genetic predisposition in both men and women
- Alopecia areata
- Circular hair loss
- Hormonal disorders
- Wrong diet
- Psychic influences
We have the solution
for your hair loss problem:
- Stops or significantly reduces hair loss
- Boosts hair root activity
- Strengthens and anchors existing hair roots
- Detoxifies scalp
- Stimulates hair growth
- Improves hair structure
See the results
of our Intensive Therapies:
THE STOP&GROW THERAPY
IS AVAILABLE IN 2 TYPES:
Stop&Grow Anti Hair Loss System
Unisex care system including salon and home applications
Stop&Grow for MEN
Compact home care line exclusively for men
the anti hair loss system
- Contains the patented PHT active complex based on natural plant hormones and taurine
- Neutralizes DHT, the hormone responsible for hair loss.
- Awakes sleeping hair roots and stimulates the growth of new hair
- Effectiveness scientifically proven (study at the Hair Research Centre at the University of Lübeck)
- 7 times more effective than currently leading conventional hair growth ingredient
- Works for women and men
- Skin compatibility evaluation “Excellent” (Dermatest Institute, Münster)
STOP&GROW FOR MEN THE POWERFUL HAIR REGENERATION SYSTEM FOR MEN
- Highly effective anti-hair loss and hair regeneration care for men
- With the patented, tried and tested Stop&Grow active ingredient PHT based on plant hormones and taurine
- Effectiveness scientifically proven
- Specially tailored to the needs of men
- 4 highly efficient, easy to use products with a masculine fragrance
- Additional UV protection for hair and scalp during outdoor activities
Make your Hairdreams come true with us today!
*The consultation takes about 30 to 45 minutes; booking your appointment in advance is therefore strongly recommended.